Flat6Labs Summer Intern
Flat6Labs Central is looking for an exceptional summer intern to help in business development and managing the Flat6Labs investment portfolio. The intern will be responsible for assisting the Flat6Labs Central team in the day-to-day operations, business development presentations to investors, gathering data from the 5 active Flat6Labs locations around the MENA region, and working with the Flat6Labs alumni. The intern will assist in the development of communications and presentations of Flat6Labs’s performance to some of the largest funds around the world. The intern will also get the opportunity to engage with the Flat6Labs Alumni portfolio of entrepreneurs from previous Flat6Labs cycles.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of Flat6Labs Central.
- Communicate with Flat6Labs offices and alumni around the region on a daily basis
- Collect and analyze information from different sources
- Handle inquiries from Flat6Labs alumni and startups.
- Working with Flat6Labs Alumni and startups to gather information regarding their performance and to handle operational issues
- Excellent Arabic and English written and speaking skills.
- Major in business, finance, entrepreneurship or related studies.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and to build and maintain relationships.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Engaged in startup/tech community and its activities.
- Get the chance to work with high-potential for growth startups and bright entrepreneurs from different backgrounds.
- Exposure to different local, regional and international entrepreneurs, investors and VCs.
- Engage in the buzzing startup community in Egypt and the region.
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and be a part of a small dynamic team.