Program Admin, StartEgypt (Powered by Flat6Labs)
StartEgypt Program Admin is responsible for the organization and coordination of the accelerator’s administrative operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Allocation of resources to enable task performance.
- Assist in bookkeeping, invoicing and accounting support tasks.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Manage office setup process, sourcing quotations from vendors and suppliers.
- Manage office budget, purchase orders and procurements.
- Evaluate and manage staff performance.
- Recruit and select office staff.
- Assist in organizing internal events and sessions held at office.
- Coach and discipline office staff.
- Design and implement filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Manage communication outlets of office, like: Fax, phone calls, etc..
- Manage office timesheets and shared resources.
- Establish procedures for record keeping.
- Ensure office policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions & purchases.
- Manage personnel files and make sure they are up to date and secured.
StartEgypt is an Egyptian startup initiative funded by the UK government, supported by International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group and powered by Flat6Labs to inspire, incubate and support Egyptian entrepreneurs and social impact enterprises. The initiative comprises of a unique six-month incubation program, empowering Flat6Labs Cairo’s flagship accelerator program, entrepreneur focused rich content and activities all geared towards enabling
- Perfect Arabic & English written and speaking skills.
- A least 5 years experience of office management, administration or other related field.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Very good computer & Internet skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- Good Knowledge of office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem analysis and assessment.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.