Regional Investment Associate, Flat6Labs Central
Flat6Labs Regional Investment Associate is responsible for assisting in management and oversight of the regional Flat6Labs' regional portfolio and seed funds. This entails researching technology sectors, speaking with founders of growing knowledge-economy companies, executing financial analysis, and helping structure and price transactions. A dynamic role for a passionate individual that is keen on entrepreneurship and new technologies.
- Manage deal prospects from first conversation through term sheet to deal close, coordinating resources to assess and close the deal.
- Lead and coordinate deal analysis, financial modeling, and the due diligence process.
- Form hypotheses on investment opportunities based on both key facts and market intuition
- Create clear and concise investment memos to the investment committee.
- Continually monitor and investigate macro and micro industry trends to recommend new sectors of technology for evaluation and potential investment.
- Liaise with regional teams for oversight on portfolios in different locations.
- Assess growth opportunities for Flat6Labs.
- Help build Flat6Labs network of regional VCs and investors.
- Attend conferences and tradeshows to investigate companies and industries.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in venture capital, private equity or investment banking.
- Major in finance/business/economic studies.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Financial modeling and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent technical understanding for financial software packages like Microsoft Excel, etc..
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Get the chance to work with high potential for growth startups and bright entrepreneurs from different countries around the world
- Exposure to different local, regional and international investors and VCs
- Engage in the buzzing startup community in the MENA region
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and proactivity, and be a part of a small dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Social and medical insurance